Mitsubishi ESKA™ Premier 0.5 x 1.0mm GH Duplex Cable, PE Jacket.
GH2002 is a general-purpose cable, typically used for industrial data and sensor applications.
- Configuration: Duplex
- Core Diameter: 0.5mm
- Core Material: PMMA (Polymethyl Methacrylate)
- Jacket Diameter: 1.0mm
- Jacket Material: PE (Polyethylene) - Black
- Numerical Aperture: 0.5
- Attenuation: 0.22 dB/m at 650 nm
- Operating Temperature Range: -55°C to 85°C
- RoHS Compliant
- REACH Compliant
- Control Links for CAT Scanners and MRI Machines
- Medical Devices
- EMI-Heavy Environments
- Sensors for Temperature, Bending, Liquid Level
- Factory Automation and Robotics
- Card-to-Card or Machine-to-Controller Data Links
- Direct Replacement for Copper
Mitsubishi Chemical Co.
OEM Part Number: GH2002
More information is available directly from the OEM website.