Optimedia 1.0mm Bare Fiber With Effective Core Diameter of 0.9mm
GI-B100 is a Graded-Index cable for high-speed short-distance data communication applications.
This fiber does not contain any refractive index-modifying dopant, and has excellent mechanical properties and thermal stability.
- Configuration: Simplex
- Core Diameter: 1.0mm (Effective 0.9mm)
- Core Material: PMMA (Polymethyl Methacrylate)
- Numerical Aperture: 0.23
- Attenuation: 0.20 dB/m at 650 nm
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C to 70°C
- Bandwidth: >3.0 Gbps @ 50 m
- RoHS Compliant
- Control Links for CAT Scanners and MRI Machines
- Factor Automation and Robotics
- Gigabit Data for Card-to-Card Networks
OEM Part Number: OM-Giga-B100
More information is available directly from the OEM website.