Use the form on this page to request an RMA number from FiberFin. All products sent to FiberFin will be evaluated upon receipt. Products to be repaired, if covered by warranty, will be repaired and returned at no charge. If a product is to be returned for repair or calibration outside of warranty*, the process must be authorized by FiberFin before any work can be done. Additional work, such as calibration, will be quoted before proceeding.
Use the following guidelines to ensure that returns are processed quickly and efficiently:
- Tell us as much as possible about the product you are returning and why. This may include symptoms of malfunction, or a description of its defects.
- After filling out and submitting this form, FiberFin will provide you with an RMA number. Write this number on the outside of the product’s packaging before shipping it to FiberFin.
- Include a copy of your invoice or packing slip.
- Return products in their original packaging and ship them to:
ATTN: Returns (your RMA number)
9925 State Route 47
Yorkville, Illinois 60560
United States of America
Additionally, please read FiberFin’s Terms and Conditions that pertain to returns and repairs.
Rennsteig eForce Service
This form is also used to return Rennsteig eForce crimp tools for service when the tool is not functioning correctly. Please read this page first for more information about Rennsteig eForce service returns. If possible, please make return shipments to the attention of eForce Service (your RMA number). In the comments field, we ask that you include as many details about the tool as possible, including:
- What die has been used in the tool
- What the tool has been used to crimp
- How well it has been crimping
- Status lights of the tool, if any
- Date of purchase (have proof ready, in case we request it)
- Actions leading up to tool malfunction
Standard repair evalutation: $35.00
Standard repair charge: $75.00 per hour, plus parts