Optimedia 1.0 x 2.2mm Duplex Cable, PE Jacket.
GI-DE100 is a Graded-Index cable for high-speed short-distance data communication applications.
This fiber does not contain any refractive index-modifying dopant, and has excellent mechanical properties and thermal stability.
- Configuration: Duplex
- Core Diameter: 1.0mm
- Core Material: PMMA (Polymethyl Methacrylate)
- Jacket Diameter: 2.2mm
- Jacket Material: PE (Polyethylene) - Black
- Numerical Aperture: 0.23
- Attenuation: 0.20 dB/m at 650 nm
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C to 70°C
- RoHS Compliant
- Control Links for CAT Scanners and MRI Machines
- Factor Automation and Robotics
- Gigabit Data for Card-to-Card Networks
OEM Part Number: GI-DE100
More information is available directly from the OEM website.
** Limited to Quantity of Stock on Hand **