Mitsubishi ESKA™ 1mm x 2.2mm simplex cable, with UL VW-1 rated PE jacket. GH-series fiber is general-purpose fiber, typically used for industrial data and sensor applications. Sold by the meter. See the datasheet for specifications and tolerances.
• 0.19 dB / m attenuation at 650 nm
• UL VW-1 1581 Style No. 5310 rated
• PE jacket
• RoHS compliant
• -55°C to 85°C operating temperature range
• Control links for CAT scanners and MRI machines
• Medical devices
• EMI-heavy environments
• Sensors for temperature, bending, liquid level
• Factory automation and robotics
• Card-to-card or machine-to-controller data links
• Direct replacement for copper
Mitsubishi Rayon Japan
More information is available directly from the OEM here.