SH-series fiber is specialized fiber, and typically used for sensing, specialty lighting, and data transmission. See the datasheet for specifications and tolerances.
- Attenuation: 0.19 dB/m maximum at 650 nm
- Operating temperature range: -55°C to 70°C
- Jacket material: Black PE
- DIN VDE: V-2Y 1P1960/2000
- Control links for CAT scanners and MRI machines
- Medical devices
- EMI-heavy environments
- Sensors for temperature, bending, liquid level
- Factory automation and robotics
- Card-to-card or machine-to-controller data links
- Automotive networks
- Direct replacement for copper
- Liquid level, pressure, temperature sensors
Mitsubishi Rayon Japan
More information is available directly from the OEM here.