Mitsubishi ESKA™ 1mm x 2.2mm heavy-duty simplex cable. GH-series fiber is general-purpose fiber, typically used for industrial data and sensor applications. Sold by the meter. See the datasheet for specifications and tolerances.
• 0.19 dB/m attenuation at 650 nm
• PE jacket
• Temperature rating: -40° C 85°
• C V-2Y(ZN)Y 2P980/1000
• RoHS compliant
• Control links for CAT scanners and MRI machines
• Medical devices
• EMI-heavy environments
• Sensors for temperature, bending, liquid level
• Factory automation and robotics
• Card-to-card or machine-to-controller data links
• Direct replacement for copper
Mitsubishi Rayon Japan
More information is available directly from the OEM here.