Mitsubishi Super ESKA™ multi-core fiber with 48 x 0.265mm cores, 3.0mm black PE jacket.
SH1048 is specialized fiber, and typically used for sensing, specialty lighting, and data transmission.
- Configuration: Simple
- Core Diameter: 48 x 0.265mm
- Core Material: PMMA (Polymethyl Methacrylate)
- Jacket Diameter: 3.0mm
- Jacket Material: PE (Polyethylene) - Black
- Numerical Aperture: 0.5
- Attenuation: 0.70 dB/m at 650 nm
- Operating Temperature Range: -55°C to 70°C
- RoHS Compliant
- REACH Compliant
- Control Links for CAT Scanners and MRI Machines
- Medical Devices
- EMI-Heavy Environments
- Sensors for Temperature, Bending, Liquid Level
- Factory Automation and Robotics
- Card-to-Card or Machine-to-Controller Data Links
- Automotive Networks
- Direct Replacement for Copper
Mitsubishi Chemical Co.
OEM Part Number: SH1048
More information is available directly from the OEM website.