GH-series fiber is general-purpose fiber, typically used for industrial data and sensor applications. See the datasheet for specifications and tolerances.
- Attenuation: 0.19 dB/m at 650 nm
- Operating temperature range: -55°C to 85°C
- Jacket material: Gray PVC
- RoHS compliant
- Meets or exceeds specifications for AVAGO HFBR-QUD-500 and HFBR-PUD-500
- DIN VDE 0888: V-2Y 1P980/1000
- Control links for CAT scanners and MRI machines
- Medical devices
- EMI-heavy environments
- Sensors for temperature, bending, liquid level
- Factory automation and robotics
- Card-to-card or machine-to-controller data links
- Direct replacement for copper
Mitsubishi Rayon Japan
More information is available directly from the OEM here.