Gray, simplex, friction connector for RedLink/Versatile Link transceivers and 1.0mm x 2.2mm POF. Features clamshell housing design.
- Compatible fiber: 1.0mm diameter core, 2.2mm diameter jacket
- Industrial operating temperature range of -40°C to 85°C
- RoHS compliant
- Clamshell housing design for tension onto jacketing; no need for crimp tool
- UL 94 V-0 rated, number NWGQ1.E362227
Firecomms’ RedLink® series of industrial-grade connectors and transceivers was developed to be mechanically and electrically compatible with Broadcom (formerly AVAGO) Versatile Link components.
- Fast Ethernet
- Industrial data links for factory automation and plant control
- Intra-system links, board-to-board, rack-to-rack
- Medical instruments
- High voltage isolation
Manufacturer part number: FP-00C-HS0
More information on this product and others is available directly from the OEM’s website.