• World‘s first electromechanical driven tool
• More than 1000 different interchangeable Die Sets available
• Process monitoring via LED-Display
• Low maintenance, due to electromechanical drive mechanism
• LED illuminated work area
• Low noise, compared to hydraulic driven tools
• Quick stop function, increase safety and prevents over crimping
• Energy-saving function
For information on service and repairs for this tool, visit this page.
Click Here for more information on this product directly from the OEM.