Finishing Tool Features
• Terminates and finishes the fiber
• Rotating blade design ensures consistent finish, and performs 2,500 cuts per replaceable cutting head
• Average attenuation loss per finish: 1.0 to 1.5 dB
• Strips jacket to length
Crimp Tool Features
• Hex crimp pattern
• Specifically designed for LC connectors
• Accurately locates the LC connector on fiber at desired position
August 2017 Product Update
As of August 2017, the line of STD-2 hand tools features a newly designed cutting head. In addition to improved safety features, the blade now lasts for 2,500 cuts, or twice as long as the old blade. As a result, the prices for STD-2 tools and kits that use this part have undergone a slight increase. See the product update information document for more information.
RENNSTEIG WERKZEUGE, ISO 9001:2008 certified company.
Made in Germany