• Built-in memory to store 500 readings
• Supports POF and multimode GOF
• Supports 650nm, 665nm, 790nm, and 850nm
• Absolute (dBm) and relative (dB) reading
• Zero reference function
• LCD backlight
• Auto power-off function
• TIA testing procedure guide
• NIST traceable calibration
• Protective rubber boot
If this product is not shown in stock, lead time is 5 to 7 days due to certification and calibration process.
Power supply is not included. The US version or European version must be ordered separately.
Learn more about measuring transmission power in POF cables.
Advanced Fiber Solutions, Inc.
Reference part number: AF-OM110A
More information on this product is available directly from the OEM here.