Low-loss razor cutter for duplex 2.2mm POF cables, such as Mitsubishi ESKA® GHCP-4002. Resulting finish gives 1.5 dB loss, on average.
FiberFin razor cutters are low-cost, disposable tools for terminating standard 2.2mm POF, for use with connector-less termination methods such as Firecomms’ OptoLock® transceivers. They are designed to give high-quality terminations in a field installation setting or laboratory environment without the need for a polishing step.
• Five cutting locations ensure even wear of razor blade
• Eliminates need for polishing step with minimal optical power loss
• Suitable for simplex or duplex POF
• Requires little or no user training
• Safe design ensures edge of razor blade is fully enclosed at all times
• RoHS compliant