DC-50 MBd RedLink® fiber optic receiver, horizontal orientation, inverting logic, 3.3V or 5V DC power supply
The Firecomms DC to 50 MBd transmitter incorporates a highly reliable resonant cavity light emitting diode (RCLED) and an integrated driver IC, and is housed in a miniature package to interface with plug-terminated lengths of plastic optical fiber (POF). It is capable of delivering 50 MBd digital signals over fiber in industrial conditions with a temperature range from -40°C to 85°C. These transmitter housings are compatible with Versatile Link-style fiber plugs.
• Optimized for data transmission from DC to 50 Mbd
• Visible red RCLED at 650 nm
• Operating temperature range: -40°C to 85°C
• RoHS compliant and flame retardant (UL 94 V-0)
• Compatible with Versatile Link cables and connectors
• Black receiver housing
• 3.3V or 5V DC power supply supported
• Industry: Motor control, voltage isolation, drives, inverters, industrial control, gaming, medial imaging
• Communication: RS232, RS485, CAN bus, Modbus, Profibus
• Distance: 50 meter fiber run length using step index (SI) POF in typical operating conditions; 30 meters in worst-case conditions
Reference part number: FR50MHIR
More information on this product is available on the manufacturer's website, here.