Analog RedLink® fiber optic receiver, horizontal orientation
The Firecomms Analogue Receiver is based on a highly reliable photodiode which generates a current proportional to the fiber coupled incident light. It is encapsulated in a clear plastic over-mold which forms a lens suitable for coupling to 1mm Plastic Optic Fiber(POF). The receiver is housed in a blue plastic housing which is UL rated flame retardant (UL 94 V-0). The housing is compatible with the Versatile Link style fiber plug, and is ideal for use with POF. The receiver operates over the industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C supporting many industrial applications where reliable command, control and sensing response is required in electrically harsh environments.
The receiver can be used as a simple light sensing device or as part of a communications link by combining the output with an external transimpedance amplifier.
• Optimized for data transmission from DC to 250 MBd
• Visible red RCLED at 650 nm
• Operating temperature range: -40°C to 85°C
• 5V DC power supply
• RoHS compliant and flame retardant (UL 94 V-0)
• Compatible with Versatile Link cables and connectors
• Blue receiver housing
• Industry: Motor control, voltage isolation, drives, inverters, industrial control, gaming, medial imaging
• Communication: RS232, RS485, CAN bus, Modbus, Profibus
• Distance: 50 meter fiber run length using step index (SI) POF in typical operating conditions; 30 meters in worst-case conditions
Reference part number: FR00AHAR
More information on this product is available on the manufacturer's website, here.
FiberFin is closely monitoring updates from state and federal governments regarding the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak. Because FiberFin is a tier 1 supplier for several medical and industrial manufacturing companies, it is an essential busine …
FiberFin offers a complete line of industrial-grade products, including POF cable, terminated cable assemblies, connectors, and accessories. To view our catalog or place an order, visit out our store.
Visit the Store