Firecomms LC duplex fiber optic transceiver, 10/125/250 MBd for Fast Ethernet, 2.2mm POF, with signal detect output, non-magnetic materials
Firecomms industrial LC connector has a small form factor housing, compliant with IEC 61754-20, which includes a pair of transceiver components to provide instant termination for Plastic Optical Fiber (POF) terminated in LC plug assemblies. The LC system offers compact termination ideal for rack mounted applications.
The LC features a reassuring clear click when connected. This version of LC system carries a pair of high-speed Fiber Optic Transceivers (FOTs) designed to provide up to 250 Mbps data links over POF in industrial environments. The FOTs are compatible with low-voltage differential signalling (LVDS) for seamless integration into existing logic bus structures, and are ideal for use with an FPGA or ASIC.
• Accepts LC duplex connectors
• Data transmission capabilities from DC to 250 MBd
• Visible red RCLED at 650 nm
• Operating temperature range: -40°C to 85°C
• RoHS compliant
• Signal detect output pin
• Industrial networking: IEEE 802.3 (100Base-FX)
• Distance: 50 meter fiber run length using step index (SI) POF in typical operating conditions; 30 meters in worst-case conditions
Reference part number: FB2M5LVR
More information on this product is available on the manufacturer's website, here.