Firecomms OptoLock® duplex fiber optic transceiver, analog, 2.2mm bare POF connector
Firecomms Analog OptoLock® Transceiver is a duplex connector with a transmitter that uses a high-speed RCLED and a separate receiver channel with a high-bandwidth, low-capacitance photodiode. Its miniature housing provides termination for bare plastic optical fiber (POF). This quickens and simplifies connections between devices in communications and sensor networks.
• Connector accepts and locks 2.2mm jacketed fiber
• Data transmission capabilities from DC to 250 MBd
• Visible red RCLED at 650 nm
• Operating temperature range: -40°C to 85°C
• RoHS compliant
• Industry: Motor control, voltage isolation, drives, inverters, industrial control, gaming, medial imaging
• Communication: RS232, RS485, CAN bus, Modbus, Profibus
• Distance: 50 meter fiber run length using step index (SI) POF in typical operating conditions; 30 meters in worst-case conditions
Reference part number: FB00AKAR
More information on this product is available on the manufacturer's website, here.