- Politicians and Economists in Europe and word wide realised that the future of the information society and economy highly depends on the availability of a reliable Broadband infrastructure.
- FTTx projects have a high priority in each country although some years ago high number of experts predicted pure wireless infrastructure.
- Today we see that even wireless needs high speed backbones and the best solution for high quality services is an optical access network.
- For us from Home fiber the same is valid for the in-House area.
- To enable an excellent service quality in terms of easy access to the broadband network in combination with high quality of experience we are convinced that an optical data backbone in the home offers a bundle advantages. Advantages for the end-user, the builder (owner, landlord), the installer and also for the service provider.
- The simultaneous transmission of high resolution videos (HDTV, HD-Video), Audio, PC-network data and home control data are already reality and will increase in the future.
- Furthermore the number of IP-based home automation or Smart Home applications and systems are increasing.
For vendors of such systems the optical backbone offers an excellent technical solution not only for the installation in existing buildings.
- More Connectivity = More connecting points in all rooms
- More flexibility = less dependencies
- More reliability = less interference
- More quality = less failure
- More safety = less piracy and less able to hack into your system
- More health = less radiation from wireless
- More efficiency = less power consumption
Today structured cabling means to install a cupper cable (Cat5 or Cat6) from a small central data and telecom cabinet to each room. According the regulations this cable needs to be installed in an own conduit, separated from the mains wiring. In practice this means that in each room 1 or max. 2 data outlets with 1 RJ45 socket are available. If the user wants to connect more than 1 device to the network, he needs to install an additional switch with an additional power-supply
Since homefibre™ is offering active components including switch functionality, each cable branch offers the possibility to connect 2 network devices at each outlet without an additional external switch.
Security, POF driven
POF Anti-theft system
- Protect your investment on solar panels Install a very simple “thief-proof” system!
- Photovoltaic solar panels are more and more employed and they are really appreciated especially by thieves, People who invest on alternative energies know that they can only be profitable on the long run. Up to now, no solutions have been available that were cheap and easy to install, and that could be installed also on existing photovoltaic fields.
- LiteSun is an anti-theft system that protects your solar panels joining them together in an unbreakable ring. The way it works is very simple: you cannot remove a panel without breaking the plastic optical fiber LiteWire.
This system is Very simple
- Easy to Install a very simple “thief-proof” system!
- easy: plastic optical fiber are connectorized in seconds without expensive tools or instruments.
- flexible: the plastic optical cable has an outside diameter of just 2.2mm and a bending radius of only 20mm for a quick and simple installation
- money-saving: it is a simple and cost-effective system that builds fiber rings of 300m to join hundreds of panel together with a single cable.
- Resistant: the system relies on an optical fiber, it doesn’t age or oxidize and has a life time of a hundred years
- protective: the perimeter cable is an optical fiber, you cannot by-pass it to steal a panel
- secure: the security system completely removes false contacts
- certain: the perimeter optical cable is a mechanical system, it cannot be tapped or removed
Typical layout J
Lighting, using POF
FiberFin has many years of experience in different types of fiber and applications.
Here are some of the different options for fiber optic lighting
- Aftermarket auto interior lighting
- Floral arrangements
- Decorative architectural,
- Star ceiling
- Bar lighting