Chromis GigaPOF-62SR cable has a low attenuation, IR-transparent POF with higher bandwidth than any other type of plastic optical fiber. GigaPOF-62SR easily supports Gigabit Ethernet and multi-gigabit applications at distances up to 100 meters. GigaPOF-62SR can be easily terminated with simple, inexpensive tools and polishes in seconds to a smooth, low-loss end face. It can tolerate long-term installed bend radii as small as 5 mm. (Spool Meters 1000)
The Chromis GigaPOF® line combines the best of the glass and plastic optical fiber worlds with low attenuation, IR-transparent perfluorinated polymer materials, a graded refractive index, and exacting geometric tolerances.
• Attenuation at 850 nm (dB/km)<60
• Attenuation at 1300 nm (dB/km)<60 • Bandwidth at 850 nm (MHz.km)>300
• Numerical aperture 0.185 ± 0.015
• Macro-bend loss (dB for 10 turns on a 25-mm radius quarter circle)<0.35
• Zero dispersion wavelength (nm)1200–1650
• Dispersion slope (ps/nm2.km)<0.06
Click Here for more information about this product and all Chromis products directly from the OEM.