Chromis GigaPOF 0.12mm Bare Fiber.
GigaPOF-120SR is a low-attenuation, IR-transparent graded-index POF with higher bandwidth than any other type of plastic optical fiber. Offering simple termination, compatibility with conventional glass fiber transceivers, and tight-bending capability, no other gigabit optical medium is so easy to use.
- Configuration: Simplex
- Core Diameter: 0.12mm
- Core Material: PMMA (Polymethyl Methacrylate)
- Numerical Aperture: 0.185
- Attenuation: 0.06 dB/m at 850 nm
- Bandwidth at 850 nm: > 300 MHz
- Zero Dispersion Wavelength: 1200-1650 nm
- Macro-Bend Loss: < 0.60 dB
- Dispersion slope: < 0.06 ps/(nm2 km)
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C to 70°C
- RoHS Compliant
- High Bandwidth
Limited quantity available. Please call for details.
Click here for more information about this product and all Chromis products directly from the OEM.