The Chromis GigaPOF® line combines the best of the glass and plastic optical fiber worlds with low attenuation, IR-transparent perfluorinated polymer materials, a graded refractive index, and exacting geometric tolerances.
GigaPOF-120SR meets the need for a high-performance fiber that can be used with very inexpensive connectors and apparatus. The 120 micron core of this fiber allows wide alignment and dimensional tolerances for components, but still couples well to most high-speed detectors.
Like the rest of our GigaPOF® line of optical fibers, GigaPOF-120SR can be easily terminated with simple, inexpensive tools, and tolerates long-term installed bend radii as small as 10 mm.
Attenuation at 850 nm (dB/km)<60
• Attenuation at 1300 nm (dB/km)<60 • Bandwidth at 850 nm (MHz.km)>300
• Numerical aperture 0.185 ± 0.015
• Macro-bend loss (dB for 10 turns on a 25-mm radius quarter circle)<0.60
• Zero dispersion wavelength (nm)1200–1650
• Dispersion slope (ps/nm2.km)<0.06
NOTE: this product is back ordered at this time in a minimum order may be required. Please call for details.