Worksite burglar alarm system contained in an ordinary-looking panel box. A loop of plastic optical fiber (POF) is placed around the areas or items to protect from theft, and is connected to the alarm box. Any attempt to bend, cut, or tamper with the fiber is detected by the analyzer box, and triggers the alarm. An optional GSM mini-panel allows the system to be managed via SMS, and to send voice or SMS alerts for events such as loss of AC power or a triggered alarm.
This product includes a 75 foot loop of POF.
• Robust analyzer panel box
• Not susceptible to false alarms
• Rechargeable battery for 3 day operation time without AC power
• GSM dial-up connectivity
• 1 normally closed contact
• 230V AC power connection
• 3 open collector outputs for low battery, overload, and network status
Naria Security (Formerly Luceat)
Made in Italy
Reference part number: LBLOCK020G
More information on this product can be found here.