• Strain relief designed for 8.0mm outer diameter cable
• Bayonet locking enclosure that provides easy and secure connection under adverse conditions
• Retaining nut material: Black anodized aluminum
• Receptacle housing material: Black plastic, UL 94-V-0 rated
• Operating temperature: -40°C to 85°C
About IP Ratings
Ingress Protection (IP) ratings are used to describe an enclosure's sealing effectiveness against foreign objects and moisture. Read more here.
A product with an IP67 rating fully protect its internal components from dust, and is capable of withstanding water immersion between 15 cm and 1 meter for 30 minutes.