Firecomms 1.0 x 2.2mm Duplex Cable, UL VW-1 Rated PE Jacket.
FC-001-0DS is a UL certified cable that has industrial performance and that is designed for data transfer of media.
- Configuration: Duplex
- Core Diameter: 1.0mm
- Core Material: PMMA (Poly Methylmethacrylate)
- Jacket Diameter: 2.2mm
- Jacket Material: UL VW-1 Chlorinated PE (Poly Ethylene) - Black
- Numerical Aperture: 0.5
- Attenuation: 0.19 dB/m at 650 nm
- Operating Temperature Range: -55°C to 85°C
- Compatible with IEC 60793-2-40 Class A4a standard
- Cable Available in Reels for On-Site Installation, or for Making Complex Harnesses
- Cable Suitable for use with Firecomms POF Transceivers, Including RedLink™, LC & OptoLock®.
- RoHS Compliant
- Control Links for CAT Scanners and MRI Machines
- Medical Devices
- EMI-Heavy Environments
- Sensors for Temperature, Bending, Liquid Level
- Factory Automation and Robotics
- Card-to-Card or Machine-to-Controller Data Links
- Direct Replacement for Copper
OEM Part Number: FC-500-0DB
More information is available directly from the OEM website.