• Manufactured with FiberFin® termination process
• Connectors compatible with AVAGO Versatile Link family of connectors and fiber optic components
• 1mm diameter industrial plastic optical fiber (POF) with 0.22 dB/m typical attenuation
• Industrial temperature range -40°C to 85°C
• Individually labeled and packaged in an antistatic bag
• Dustcaps included
Light-Seal® is a connector technology that swages the end of the connector to secure and align the fiber concentrically to the outside of the connector ferrule, ensuring minimal lateral fiber offset when the connector is mated to a receptacle.
In the connector, fiber is held in place independently from the cable's jacket, preventing pistoning between the fiber and connector assembly. This eliminates the need for adhesives, making for a simple field installation process. This design also minimizes the potential for contaminants to enter the connector between the fiber and connector hole.
Light-Seal® is covered by U.S. patent number 6,517,255.
• Industrial data links for factory automation and plant control
• Intra-system links: board-to-board, rack-to-rack
• Telecommunications switching systems
• Computer-to-peripheral data links, PC bus extension
• Proprietary LANs
• Digitized video
• Medical instruments
• Reduction of lightning and voltage transient susceptibility
• High-voltage isolation